The Certified Lease & Finance Professional Foundation added 69 individuals who sat through the 8-hour online CLFP exam during the months of April and May 2019 and successfully passed.
The First American colleagues on the list are:
- Danielle Clawson, CLFP, Credit Officer
- Anna Cuthbert, CLFP, Project Manager
- Casey Cuthbert, CLFP, Project Manager
- Crystal Doro, CLFP, Vice President-Sales
- Siyani Fullerton, CLFP, Assistant Vice President-Sales
- Jon Gibbs, CLFP, Assistant Vice President-Sales
- Whitney Gross, CLFP, Project Manager
- Kash Hassan, CLFP, Vice President-Sales
- Ben Jacobs, CLFP, Project Manager
- Bill Kane, CLFP Associate, Assistant Vice President-Sales
- Steve Lippa, CLFP, Project Manager
- Adam Mancuso, CLFP Associate, Finance Specialist
- Karen Pomazal, CLFP, Senior Vice President-Marketing
- Nate Wallenhorst, CLFP, Program Manager
- Mark Stephany, CLFP, Assistant Vice President-Equipment Finance
The CLFP designation identifies an individual as a knowledgeable professional to employers, clients, customers, and peers in the equipment finance industry. There are currently 754 active Certified Lease & Finance Professionals and Associates.
See the full article here.